Our market-leading career technology boost engagements, provide deeper insight and drive more revenue
We all enjoy what we do and do it well. We’re always growing – the team, the business, the products we provide and the markets we reach. It’s an exciting time to be a Madgexian – there’s a determined focus on innovation and creativity - finding new ways to make life easier and more successful for our customers.
We’re very much a collection of humans – not employees, or members of staff, or (the worst) resource. We’re people and we’re treated like people. With a heavy emphasis on learning and development and the budget to match, we’re truly into personal growth. Come and grow with us.
Madgex isn’t only my workplace, it’s somewhere that cares about my health and well-being as well as my day-to-day life outside of work. The benefits such as Perkbox, Simply Health and our office fruit baskets allow me to live my life, enabling me to save money when I can and feel at ease by the presence of the Healthcare package provided for us.
Digital Product Designer
One of the best things about working at Madgex is the company’s appetite for innovation and a willingness to take on new technology. If you come up with a good idea, we will go for it. Things happen quickly here.
Senior Software Developer
Madgex is a leading provider of job board technologies. Due to rapid expansion and in order to benefit from new commercial opportunities, we are seeking an Agency Sales Manager to initiate and manage a new performance sales offering into recruitment media buying segment.
In this role, you will build and maintain relationships with key recruitment ad agencies in the US and Canada, working with them daily to monitor, optimize and commercially develop the opportunities afforded to them and their clients via Madgex products.
• Build, approach and maintain high integrity relationships with all key media buying agencies in region
• Execute on an agreed sales strategy to include regular forecasting and commercial reporting
• Attend meetings with partner companies and agencies and act as their day to day point of contact
• Understand the Madgex offering and be an expert in our solutions
• Be prepped with strong research and sales materials prior to strategic meetings with clients
• Management of KPI’s and deliverables for each client
• Create and maintain CRM for agencies
Experience and Skills:
• Experience working with key agencies such as TMP, Hodes, Bayard, Hireclix, KRT, Recruitics, Shaker, JWT, etc.
• Educated to graduate level or beyond
• 2 – 3 years of experience in digital ad sales / agency sales with a strong track record of over performance against targets
• Demonstrable experience in creating and maintaining media buyer relationships
• Experience of Appcast, Recruitics or Joveo a huge advantage
• Understanding of the digital publishing and ad agency landscape
• Ability to thrive in a startup environment
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
• An interest in new technologies
We work intelligently – we’re smart, we’re problem solvers and we innovate
We collaborate – with our clients, with each other and with our community
We’re bold – we think big, we challenge and we’re brave
We strive for personal growth – we’re ambitious, we’re driven and we’re constantly learning
We enjoy what we do – we’re passionate, we’re supportive and we achieve
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly team with passion, ambition and we thrive on collaborative working, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
Send us your resume along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
Interview’s will commence ASAP. We look forward to hearing from you and inviting you into the Madgex team.
Madgex Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need.
We hire the best people and give them the tools to make great stuff. Our passion for UX and the daily opportunities to build on established languages and blend new technologies and frameworks into a successful software platform ensures our developers and designers are doing work that they love. And we’re always learning to stay ahead and fresh.
Development is at the core of what we do – both product and personal. We all have growth mindsets – we want to push the industry, the solutions we offer and the technology we use. Our new product focus is year-round – from our quarterly hack days when everyone lets rip, to the easy way we explore new product ideas from anyone in the business.
The vast amount of data we process brings exciting opportunities to explore the most cutting-edge AI and machine learning methodologies. We work with world-leading institutions to explore pioneering technologies and the ways we can use them to disrupt the industry and make our customers’ lives easier.
Our developers and designers are quite simply the best. Making the best and having the best time.