It’s free to use nthuse, so you can get stuck in and start designing your enhanced, employer branded job ads without paying subscription fees. Here’s how it works.
Step 1: Create your account
Creating your free account is easy. Register with your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn details (or just fill out the registration form, it’s up to you).
Step 2: Run the Wizard
Not actual magic, but still pretty magical. The Wizard is a powerful, time-saving tool that will pull your logos, fonts, colours and other brand assets directly from your website, so you don’t have to waste time manually uploading files. You’ll be prompted to run the Wizard when you register. Simply enter your website address, click continue and watch as the Wizard pulls your assets straight from your website.
Step 3: Navigation
nthuse is a powerful job advert platform that takes you from advert design through to reporting in one intuitive, simple-to-use application. Everything you need to create and post inspiring, engaging job adverts and track your results.
Here’s an overview of the navigation:
- Dashboard – real-time reporting on all adverts by channel
- Jobs – create new job adverts and manage your live ads
- Templates – design your templates from scratch or using our pre-designed samples
- Content – build a library of resources to populate your ads
- Brand assets – upload and manage your fonts, logos, brand colours and button styles
- Profile – standard stuff like name, email address and payment cards
- Company settings – manage users, distribution channels and re-run the Wizard
- Billing – invoicing and job board credits
Step 4: Create your first template
The first step on your journey towards better job adverts is to create a template. It's best to do this on desktop so that you can fully customise your design. A template provides the design, layout and structure for your job ads, and one template can be used for multiple vacancies. Here are a few ideas on how to use your templates:
- Personalise your job adverts to the role by creating different templates for different departments. This way, you can include employee testimonials, videos and images that are relevant to the job posting and will appeal to potential candidates.
- For hard-to-fill vacancies, design a bespoke template that includes content from team members or people currently in the role. Focus on what makes this role brilliant in your company specifically.
- Tailor your content to your location and create a template that will resonate with employees across the globe.
Here's how to get started with template design in nthuse:
Step 5: Create a job advert
With your template created, you’re ready to post your job advert. Because you can use your template for multiple job posts, it takes a matter of minutes to post your job. Simply navigate to the jobs section, select the template you want to use for your advert, fill in your job details and job description, then hit publish. All of this in under a minute.
Step 6: Publish your job advert
No more trawling around multiple jobsites. Choose where you want to advertise and check out, all in one place. Either publish to the UK’s top specialist and general job boards or to a bespoke landing page, so you can distribute your ad yourself. Or do both. It’s up to you.
Just pick your channels and check out. You only pay to publish, so you can explore, build and create for free.
And that’s it! You can view more detailed guidance on all of these steps in the help hub, but the best way to get started is exactly that… get started. Set up your free account today and see just how impactful enhanced, employer branded job ads can be.