Creating your account
It only takes a few details to create your nthuse account. It’s free to use nthuse, so you can get stuck in and create your ads without paying subscription fees. You only pay to post your ad. To create your account, just click ‘Create free account’ in the top right of this screen. You can use your LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook accounts to register, or just fill in the form with your email address, name, company name, your company’s website url and your chosen password. Check the box to confirm you’ve read and agree to the terms and conditions, then just hit continue.
Setting up your account
Once you’ve created your account, you’ll be prompted to collect your brand material from your website.
Simply enter your company’s website address or career page URL and hit Run Wizard. The Wizard will then search your website for logos, images, fonts, typography and colours, pulling all of this information into nthuse ready for you to use in your templates.
The Wizard will only pull in brand assets from the URL you’ve specified, it won’t canvas your whole website. So, if you have a couple of pages you’d like to pull assets from, all you need to do is re-run the Wizard. You can do this at any time in your account settings.
You can read more about the Wizard and uploading your brand assets here.
Creating multiple companies
If you want to use nthuse for multiple companies, you can set these up within your nthuse account – you don’t need to register for each company separately!
Simply click on your company name in the top left to open the drop-down menu. You’ll then see an option to Add Company. This will open a dialogue box. Just enter your company name and URL, then click Add New Company. You’ll then be prompted to run the Wizard again and set up your new company.
You can switch between companies at any time – just click the company name in the top left, and choose which company you want to work on from the drop-down menu.
All of the nthuse tools are organised in the menu bar on the left, whilst your account, settings and user profiles are accessed through the top navigation. Here’s an overview of the top-level items in the navigation and the cool functionality within each of them.
- Dashboard – this is where you’ll find real-time reporting on all of your adverts by channel, plus options to export this to .csv or .pdf.
- Jobs – All your draft, live and expired jobs will be listed here. This is where you can create your new job ads, as well as edit or delete live adverts.
- Templates – Your templates are the backbone of your job ads. They provide the layout and structure for your adverts. Create new ones from scratch, or select from our pre-designed samples.
- Content – Build a library of resources to populate your templates. Upload images, videos, quotes, social channels, awards and locations.
- Brand assets – Here’s where logos, brand colours, fonts, typography and button styles are stored. Add more assets and set your default options.
- Profile – Access your profile from the My account drop down to update your name, email and stored payment cards, as well as delete your account.
- Company settings – Here’s where you can add new users, manage your connections to distribution channels and re-run the Wizard at any time.
- Billing – Access your invoice history and see how many credits you have available from your distribution channels.
Creating your first advert
First of all you need to create a template. You can choose to create one from scratch using our simple, point-and-click template builder, or start from one of our pre-designed sample templates.
Learn how to create a template here.
Once you’ve created a template, you’re ready to make your first job ad. Navigate to the Jobs section, then click New Job Advert. Choose the template you want to use for this advert, give it a name, then enter your job details and description.
See our full Help Hub article on creating a job advert here.
When you’re happy with your ad, you’re ready to publish. Read our article on our distribution channels for more information on finding the right distribution channels for you.