Importing jobs from an ATS
11 Nov 2019
There are four ways you can get your active jobs into nthuse:
- Copy and paste from another document
- Type your job ad directly into nthuse
- Import jobs from a web page containing Google Jobs structured data
- Import multiple jobs from an ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
This article will show you how to connect and import jobs from your ATS.
This is a premium feature and is not available on our free plan.
Connecting your ATS
- From Your jobs or the Dashboard, click Connect to ATS
- Choose your ATS from the list
- Click Continue
- Enter your ATS Company ID to complete the web address
- Click Finish
Importing new jobs
The jobs from your ATS will automatically be imported into nthuse every hour, up to your subscription plan’s active job limit. If you want to speed things up, you can run a manual import whenever you like.
- From Your jobs, click ATS options
- Click Load new ATS jobs
If you’ve reached your plan’s active job limit, you can either archive / delete your active jobs or upgrade your plan to continue automatic imports.
Disconnecting your ATS
Disconnecting your ATS will automatically stop any future job imports. Jobs that have previously been imported will stay in nthuse.
- From Your Jobs, click ATS options
- Click Disconnect ATS
List of supported Applicant Tracking Systems
If you use an ATS that isn’t currently supported, please get in touch to see if we can help.